=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019 – (10 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Sterling Bank job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Sterling Bank Plc is a full service national commercial bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Its shares trade under the Banking sector of the Nigerian Stock Exchange with the symbol STERLING BANK This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is Sterling Bank Recruiting for 2019?
- How to apply for Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019?
- Has Sterling Bank Started Recruitment for 2019?
- Sterling Bank Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
- Sterling Bank Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2019?
- Sterling Bank 2019 Recruitment Deadline
Sterling Bank Job Description
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package. It involves listening, training, mentoring, a genuine concern for what people really care about, and acting upon them. In essence, it involves connecting to people’s hearts.
At Sterling Bank, our customers are our number one priority and we value their feedback and ideas. We’ve made sure there are plenty of ways to stay in touch. Sterling Bank Plc “the one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria.
In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
♦ iOS Engineer
♦ Backend Engineer
♦ Front-end Engineer
♦ Android Engineer
♦ Project Manager
♦ User Researcher
♦ Data Scientist
♦ Product Manager
♦ Quality Analyst
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Marriott International recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to:
If you need us to help you with current information at the right time about Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019 Sterling Bank Graduates Recruitment, 2019 Sterling Bank Recruitment, Apply for 2019 Sterling Bank, How to Apply for 2019 Sterling Bank Graduates Recruitment, Sterling Bank, Sterling Bank 2019 Graduates Recruitment, Sterling Bank 2019 Latest Jobs, Sterling Bank 2019 Recruitment - www.sterlingbankng.com, Sterling Bank Online Recruitment, Sterling Bank Recruitment, Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019, Sterling Bank Vacancy 2018/2019, www.sterlingbankng.com