Stresert Services Limited Recruitment for Sales Canvassers.
Stresert Services Limited Job Vacancy for Sales Canvassers… Stresert Services Limited is recruiting for Sales Canvassers. The ideal candidate must possess basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
Stresert Services Limited – Our client is a producer of natural fresh healthy drinks with the aim to help people live longer, stronger and healthier.
They currently require the service of result-driven candidates to join forces with the team to achieve the goals of the organization in the capacity below:
Job Title: Sales Canvasser (Healthy Drink Production)
- The role requires the job holder to boost sales and increase profit for the organization by marketing and selling its products to prospective customers and distributors alike.
Key Deliverables of the Role
- “Go the extra mile” to drive marketing/sales for the organization by making door – to – door sales, cold calls, attend events and programmes that provides selling opportunities etc.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on the organizations product features i.e. available favours etc
- Follow-up with customers and achieve department’s sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered by the organization and give the right details to customers
- Suggest ways to improve sales e.g. planning marketing activities, target areas etc.
- Providing customers with accurate and timely sampling, costing, lead-time and delivery Information as needed
- Identify potential new customers/markets in association with Head of marketing to develop business.
Required Skills & Experience
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Familiar with inventory procedures (FIFO, LIFO, etc)
- Excellent communication, follow up and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Excellent poise, presence, and presentation skills
- Self-starter with mature analytical skills
- Ability to handle people, processes and products
- Innovative and forward thinking
- High level of attention to detail
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Previous canvasser experience is desired but nit necessary
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
This role is highly incentive driven. Hence, the base pay per month is N20,000 with very good sales commission on product sold.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using ‘LW-Ally’ as the subject of mail.
- This is a rewarding opportunity in an environment that supports success.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Application Deadline: 10th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.