Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2019 | How to Apply for Stresert Services Limited Recruitment.
Stresert Services Limited, Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for Stresert Services Limited Recruitment – See more details below;
Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2019 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on Stresert Services Limited 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
StreSERT Services is a professional services organization that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations; business support solutions that ensure business objectives are achieved. We critically evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Stresert Services Limited, is currently recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions below:
1. Job Title: Secretary
Job Ref: FBS03
- Enhance effectiveness by providing administrative management support i.e. letter writing, dealing with telephone and email enquiries, creating and maintaining filing systems, keeping diaries, arranging meetings and appointments and organising travel for line managers etc.
- Organizes work, route correspondence and initiate telecommunications.
- Maintains schedules by maintaining calendars for line manager; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Must be able to use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Book rooms and conference facilities when the need arises.
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
Desired Skills, Qualification & Experience
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, Verbal Communication
- BSc/ HND in secretarial studies or related field.
- Must have carried out similar function with a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC.
Salary is N88, 000 net monthly plus other benefits 13th monthly salary, HMO, pension etc.
2. Job Title: Application/Software Developer
Job ref: ASWD1
- We require an application developer with hands-on experience in planning, developing and management of applications.
- The developer will be responsible for supporting through administration and patch development (where necessary) of some existing in-house developed applications.
- He/she will ensure delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application/service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role.
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Application development, deployment and support.
- Admin and user guides/manual development.
- User training and solution handover.
Keys Skills & Qualifications
- Sc in Computer Science or any other technology disciplines (e.g. Engineering, Physics)
- 3-4 years practical experience in software application development.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) as it applies to PHP.
- Strong knowledge of Laravel framework is essential.
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MySQL).
- Must be knowledgeable in frontend development (UI & UX), cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP).
- Knowledge of basic operations of Linux server.
- Experience in GIT is an added advantage.
- Must know how to use an FTP client such as filezilla, coreftp e.t.c.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
Salary is a minimum of N2million – N2.3million gross per annum with other statutory benefits.
Deadline: 20th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using ‘FBS03’ as subject of mail.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: 2019 Stresert Services Limited Recruitment, How to Apply for Stresert Services Limited Recruitment, Marketing Jobs, OND/HND/BSC Jobs, Stresert Services Limited, Stresert Services Limited Recruitment, Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2019, Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2019 – Click here to Apply