Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Updates Portal.
SURCON Recruitment 2020: The latest information about how to apply for SURCON jobs in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate is shown in this article. You will learn about the SURCON job description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Surveyors Council Of Nigeria (SURCON) 2020/2021 has been anticipated in the country to date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Surveyors Council Of Nigeria application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Surveyors Council Of Nigeria 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Surveyors Council Of Nigeria form?
- Is the Surveyors Council Of Nigeria 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Recruitment Form 2020/2021 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Surveyors Council Of Nigeria recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About Surveyors Council Of Nigeria
The Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) was established following the promulgation on 14th December 1989, of Decree 44 known as the Surveyors Registration Council of Nigeria Decree otherwise known as the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON). After codification, the Enabling Decree is now known as CAP 425 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990.
The Council succeeds the defunct Surveyors Licensing Board which had been in charge of licensing and discipline of surveyors in Nigeria. The duties of the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) however differ a great deal from the duties of the Licensing Board which it succeeded.
The duties of the Council are enumerated in section 4 of the Enabling Act. They include
- To determine who are surveyors for the purpose of the act
- To determine what standard of knowledge and skill are to be attained by persons seeking to become registered as members of the profession of surveying
- To secure the establishment and maintenance of a register of persons entitled to practice the profession
- Regulating and controlling the practice of the profession in all its ramifications
- Maintaining discipline within the profession
- Performing the other functions conferred upon the Council by the Act
SURCON Job Requirements/Qualifications
Applicants applying for the Surveyors Council Of Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official website: https://surcon.org.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for SURCON Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about SURCON Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for SURCON Jobs, How to Apply for Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Recruitment, SURCON, SURCON Graduate Jobs, SURCON Jobs, Surveyors Council Of Nigeria, Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Recruitment, Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021, Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Recruitment Requirements