System Admin Jobs in Nigeria for Part-time and Full-Time 2019
1. IT Officer- Systems Administrator
Name of Company: Landover Company Limited
Company’s brief Description
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers to compete effectively in their markets. We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy.
Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community
- Provides assistance in the use of personal computer hardware and software.
- Install and maintain Telecommunication equipment/infrastructure (e.g PBX, Intercom Boxes, etc)
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Sets up and configures desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level;
- Installs the software and installs and repairs hardware and peripherals;
- Tests programs; Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate;
- Maintains systems, databases and web pages;
- Microsoft Servers and Workstations
- DNS, DHCP, Active Directory
- Designs and produces basic reports;
- Provides basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g. computers, UPS, and laser printers) and may assist with testing personal computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems;
- Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.
HND, BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent with data processing training, computer operations training. Excellent oral and written communication
Skills and Experience
Two or more years of related experience with computers, telecoms, and network infrastructure and providing in a technological environment. May require the knowledge of a variety of hardware as well as software, programming languages, and operation systems.
2. Job For Linux System Administrator at eHealth4everyone
Name Of Company: eHealth4everyone
Company’s brief Description
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise, and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations.
We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field is required
- We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
Click here to apply
3. Systems/Database Administrator Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Bane Of Company:Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Systems/Database Administrator
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Support all existing HR applications. Fix bugs, provide enhancements and modifications when needed.
- Provide support to other employees on all HR systems. Ensure effective use of HR Business Systems.
- Carry out analysis and design of an identified process for automation.
- Write codes to automate processes.
- Design and develop database objects, including but not limited to tables, stored procedures, views, functions, queries.
- Participate in testing of new and existing software modules.
- Design procedures to ensure availability of the HR Database at all times.
- Design and develop queries, stored procedures, and function for analyzing HR Databases.
- Monitor database performance and carry out database tuning when necessary.
- Carry out database upgrades when necessary.
- A University Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Strong background in Oracle DBMS and PL/SQL.
- Strong Reporting background and integration into development environments
- Good knowledge of system testing and debugging.
- Good knowledge of cascading style sheets and similar templates.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar position and en
4. Prime Offer: Database Administrator At Interswitch Group
Name of the company: Interswitch
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organizations on a timely and consistent basis.
We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
- Create database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role
- Construct and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Ensure data distribution to the right user, in an appropriate format, and in a timely manner
- Utilize high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Ensure minimal database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- Document database policies, procedures and standards, and ensure they are followed by the team
- Organize tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- 2+ years’ experience of working on a Database Administrator position
- Solid experience with database standards and end-user applications
- Solid experience with data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Experience with DBA case tools (front-end or back-end) and third-party tools
- Good knowledge of database design, documentation, and coding
- Knowledge of programming languages API
- Strong problem-solving skills, with algorithmic thinking
- BS degree in Computer Science or other relevant areas
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.