Taris Consulting Recruitment for Project Manager 2018.
Taris Consulting Job Vacancy for Project Manager… Taris Consulting is recruiting for Project Manager. The ideal candidate must possess an Engineering or Technical degree from a recognised institution.
Taris Consulting – Our client, an Upstream & Downstream Oil and Gas Servicing Company with an established facility for the fabrication and construction of various equipment for Oil and Gas Installations, seeks to recruit highly competent, experienced and suitably qualified Nigerians to perform Full Field Shutdown activities located offshore Nigeria.
The Shutdown is for the purpose of performing intrusive inspections on Pressure Vessels and Heat Exchangers, and also preventative and corrective maintenance (replacement of defective valves, replacement of sectional piping by welding/flange connection and execution/tie-in of various Site Modifications including electrical and instrumentation which require Full Field Shutdown).
Therefore applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Minimum of 15 years of project management experience on oil and gas installations out of which 5 or more years must be in the current position of a Project Manager.
- Able to manage Contractors engineering resources
- Must be able to serve as the primary liaison to contractor’s home office engineering staff for additional work requests.
- Must have in-depth experience of managing all aspects of engineering design and/or construction projects for the oil, gas, and petrochemical industries.
- Skilled in planning and scheduling techniques
- Skilled in coordinating mobilisation of all resources, monitoring progress against agreed schedules, ability to analyse gaps and recommend corrective actions and ensure compliance to clients’ requirements.
- Familiar with and knowledge of the general specifications and procedures of a company.
- Must be educated to degree level obtained from an accredited and recognised institution.
- Must possess an Engineering or Technical degree from a recognised institution
- Must have COREN certification or equivalent professional engineer certification.
Application Deadline: 10pm; 20th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s, copies of relevant degree qualifications, certificates and a Cover Letter to support their Application to: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Please indicate the job position you are applying for in the subject box of the email.
- Any applications sent after this time and date will not be accepted.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.