CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
The News Chronicle Recruitment 2019 | Apply for Graduates Job Online.
The News Chronicle, The News Chronicle Recruitment, The News Chronicle Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for The News Chronicle Recruitment. See more details below;
The News Chronicle has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the The News Chronicle Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for The News Chronicle Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 The News Chronicle form?
- Is the The News Chronicle 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will The News Chronicle Recruitment start?
- I need The News Chronicle Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is The News Chronicle Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- The News Chronicle Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About The News Chronicle
The News Chronicle was a British daily newspaper. It ceased publication on 17 October 1960, being absorbed into the Daily Mail. Its offices were in Bouverie Street, off Fleet Street, London, EC4Y 8DP, England. READ MORE.
Available Vacant Positions.
The News Chronicle, an Abuja-based online newspaper, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the following vacant positions below:
1.) Assistant Editor
2.) Advertisement Manager
30th October, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the The News Chronicle recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.