Thomson Reuters Job in Nigeria for an OTC Contributions Specialist, West Africa.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges (symbol: TRI).
Job Title: OTC Contributions Specialist, West Africa
You will have the responsibility to build strong relationships with key market players (existing and new) in West Africa. Through utilizing those relationships you will source real-time pricing contributions in all asset classes (mainly FX & Money Market, Fixed Income) in order to meet local markets requirements as well as Business targets. You will collect feedback on our proposition, areas of focus and carry out some periodic market surveys. Finally you will provide onsite support and advice around existing contribution setups and potential improvements.
- A great communicator,
- A skilled negotiator,
- Have at least 2 years experience of working in Financial Markets.
- And availability to travel regularly for face to face client meetings
Minimum Skill Requirements
- Client Relationship Experience
- Good knowledge of FX/FI Markets
- Fluent proficiency in written and oral English and a working knowledge of French Language will be desired
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, with en emphasis on Excel functions/Analytics, macros.
- Excellent networking skills and an ability to build relationships
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, ability to converse at all levels in an organisation and across diversity of cultures.
- Able to withstand pressure, meet tight deadlines and work independently with excellent decision making skills
- A willingness to take individual responsibility for own performance
- A willingness to learn and share knowledge regionally and globally
- Proactive, positive, with a natural instinct to help and commitment to find solutions where they are not obvious
- Ability to self-manage own work for multiple projects, constantly re-assessing priorities to meet deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Thomson Reuters