TL First Group Recruitment 2017 for Business Development Manager.
TL First Group – Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Managing a team tasked with generating business in the upstream sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Ensure company’s growth objectives are attained; articulate new business development opportunities and identify, negotiate and manage relationships with technical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to penetrate and get new accounts. This includes preparation of presentations and tenders.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Develop and implement a training and development program for team members.
- Mentor team members for improved performance individually and corporately.
- Ensure timely management of the performance of all team members.
Person Specification/ Competencies
- A good University Degree
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience, 3 of which must have been in management.
- In-depth knowledge of up-coming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Sector.
- An eye for fashioning out business opportunities and supporting business growth.
- A good role model.
- A thought-leader in maximizing business opportunities in the Upstream Sector of the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Robust and high level contacts in the IOCs and E&P companies.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to advice and convince clients
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
- Excellent intelligence gathering skills.
- Excellent mentoring and people management skills.
- A team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 7th December, 2017.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Shield Financial Consultant Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Business Development Manager at TL First Group, How to Apply for TL First Group Recruitment, Ongoing Recruitment at TL First Group, TL First Group, TL First Group Recruitment, TL First Group Recruitment 2017