Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Electrical Engineer 2018.
Total Nigeria Plc Job Vacancy for Electrical Engineer… Total Nigeria Plc is recruiting for Electrical Engineer. The ideal candidate should posses a University Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Offer ID: 12644BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment type: Regular position
- Carries out preliminary, basic, and detailed electrical engineering studies and produce associated deliverables,
- Reviews electrical discipline engineering deliverables to ensure technical quality.
- Reviews designs produced by Company or contractors to ensure compliance with company electrical general specifications and applicable project electrical specifications.
- Develops and contributes to equipment specifications for procurement purposes.
- Reviews of subcontractor electrical deliverables to ensure technical quality.
- Reads and interprets facility engineering drawings and makes necessary modifications or recommendations.
- Advises departments on electrical related issues, including suggesting technical solutions to problems, identifying best practices, etc.
- Liaises with suppliers and manufacturers of electrical and other equipment and materials to ensure technical specifications are understood and met.
- Prepares and cross-checks relevant procedures, international standards and company technical specifications for application into design activities.
- Prepares and presents technical justification to partner(s) where necessary for work program/budget approval
- Ensures compliance with Key Performance Indicators and assists in compliance with overall company Health Safety and Environment (HSE) requirements
- Minimum Qualification: University Degree in Electrical Engineering with 5 to 10 years experience in Oil & Gas production facilities.
- Familiarity with international standards and regulations.
- Use of MS-Office and AutoCAD with an experience in project specifications will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
- Visit: www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the larguage.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
Application Deadline: 4th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.