Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Project Engineer 2018.
Total Nigeria Plc Job Vacancy for Project Engineer… Total Nigeria Plc is recruiting for Project Engineer. The ideal candidate should posses a University degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Petroleum).
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Offer ID: 12646BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
Metier: Architecture Planning, Project Management, Site Construction/Supervision, Support/ Project Management
- Interfaces with various Company stakeholders to identify and consolidate a clear scope of work, contractual strategy, schedule, manpower requirement and long-lead items.
- Prepares project execution plans, typically including: project description, work breakdown structure, schedule, master document register, contractual and procurement strategy, and a detailed narrative of all engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, commissioning and closure activities associated with the project.
- Coordinates with the Project Services department in the development of cost estimates.
- Interfaces and coordinates with contractors to obtain and consolidate information, e.g. input into project execution plans, weekly and monthly progress reports and other performance data, safety reports and statistics, manpower and schedule information.
- Reviews contractor project management documents and deliverables, e.g. project execution plans, schedules, proposals, progress reports, change orders and correspondence .
- Interfaces and coordinates with project entities, Health Safety & Environment, Engineering, QA/QC, subcontractors) to ensure project deliverables are achieved with respect to technical quality, schedule, and budget.
- Coordinates the execution of Project Safety Reviews to ensure they are conducted as per Company requirements.
- Coordinates the receipt, distribution, and response to Technical Queries received from contractors.
- Informs Technical Project Manager of project status, issues, and areas of concern on an ongoing, “real time” basis.
- Prepares weekly and monthly project progress reports.
- Takes part in project meetings, and where required prepares presentations, records and distributes minutes and arrange meeting facilities.
- Prepares and presents technical justification to partner(s) where necessary for work program/budget approval
- Ensures effective and timely coordination and administration of Site Modification Requests using standard project engineering methods and in accordance with Company requirements.
- Education: University degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Petroleum). A Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum Qualification: Professional experience of 10 years minimum in Petroleum industry.
- Previous project engineering experience of 5 years minimum
- Verifiable experience in the use of MS Office packages
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here to Apply
- Visit: www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the larguage.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
Application Deadline: 4th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.