=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Senior Contracts Engineer 2018.
Total Nigeria Plc Job Vacancy for Senior Contracts Engineer… Total Nigeria Plc is recruiting for Senior Contracts Engineer. The ideal candidate should posses A degree in Engineering (BSc with minimum Second Class Honours).
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Contracts Engineer
Offer ID: 12649BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment type: Regular position
- Carries out contracting process (from strategy formulation to contract award) in accordance with Company rules.
- Ensures own contracts are drafted in accordance with approved model contracts and contributes to periodic review of same.
- Ensures that own contracts are created and managed in SAP.
- Ensures effective use of tools and systems (e.g; NIPEX, etc) for optimum productivity.
- Contributes during negotiation either for dispute resolution/contractual exception and claim settlement or for generating savings.
- Maintains a log of all savings generated for own contracts and obtains validation of such savings.
- Manages a network of vendors and relationship with relevant Stake holders such as NAPIMS, NCD, DPR, etc.
- Appropriates the Total Group initiatives such as Frame Agreements, contracts, e-procurement etc., to contracts in own domain.
- Carries out any other duties that may be assigned to him from time to time
- Prepares contracts in support of technical entities.
- Uses correct model of contract specific to the operation being carried out.
- Provides response to audit inquiry in relation to own contracts.
- Ensures contractors go through the Company’s compliance process and are deemed compliant.
- A degree in Engineering (BSc with minimum Second Class Honours).
- At least 8 years experience in Supply Chain Management in an oil industry environment,
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or equivalent.
- Knowledge across all the disciplines within Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
- Visit: www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the larguage.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
Application Deadline: 4th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.