Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Senior Process Engineer 2018.
Total Nigeria Plc Job Vacancy for Senior Process Engineer… Total Nigeria Plc is recruiting for Senior Process Engineer. The ideal candidate should possess B.Eng / B.Sc in Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
Offer ID: 12635BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
Metier: Upstream Operations
Process engineering activities towards Site Support:
- Conducts and endorses process studies in order to optimize production for Onshore / Offshore sites,
- Endorses formulation of Operating Philosophy for new projects,
- Endorses formulation of Operations Manual for new projects and review / update existing ones,
- Prepares, reviews and updates guidelines and verifies proper implementation on site,
- Provides process support for Onshore / Offshore commissioning, Start-up, Ramp-up & Shutdown,
- Provides process assistance to Onshore / Offshore day-to-day Operations (trouble shooting).
Process engineering activities towards Facility Modifications, Upgrades or De-bottleneckings:
- Performs and endorses core process design activities,
- Recommends work programmes for modifications and optimisation of the facilities and / or equipment
- Prepares Scope of Requirements (Feasibility and Pre-Project Studies or Site Modifications Requests),
- Endorses engineering studies done by Contractors as required,
- Undertakes de-bottleneck studies and recommend solutions to optimize existing installations,
- Ensures that engineering studies meet Field Operations aspirations and objectives,
- Ensures that Process Design complies with Company Rules and Specifications,
- Ensures that Process Documentation is kept up to date (P&ID, PFD, Operating Manual, etc),
- Leads technical audits (HAZOP, HAZID, Company technical audits and quality reviews, etc),
- Leads site visits during process studies,
- Tracks implementation of Site Modifications as requested.
Perform production support activities:
- Studies, follow up site activities and identifies areas for production improvement,
- Leads and participates in Problem Solving Groups when required,
- Provides special operations support to Sites when required (e.g. pigging operations, well clean up, etc),
- Endorses specific Operating Manuals and Procedures as required.
Supervisory and Coordinating activities:
- Supervises the Process studies performed by the young Engineers,
- Contributes to improving skills, know-how and experience feedback to the Process team,
- Contributes to the evolution of tools and work methods,
- Provides relevant info to other disciplines – Maintenance, Well Performance, Development planning, etc,
- Interfaces with HQ specialists & provide relevant feedback,
- Manages the budget allocated to studies.
- Qualification: B.Eng / B.Sc in Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience: 10 to 15 years process engineering design experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledgeable of HYSIS, PRO/II, OLGA, Flaresim or equivalent.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here to Apply
- Visit: www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the larguage.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
Application Deadline: 4th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply here for Senior Process Engineer at Total Nigeria Plc, Senior Process Engineer at Total Nigeria Plc, Total Nigeria Plc, Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment, Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Senior Process Engineer 2018