TOTAL Nigeria Present My Total Campus Challenge 2016 – Apply Now. Total is a global business, with operations in more than 130 countries. Innovation is also key to to Total success, and so is Totals’ focus on sustainable energy.
In the second of the three #MyTotalCampus challenges for 2016, Total want to know what makes your campus a hub of creativity, great ideas and smart thinking. Use your camera to show the world what is innovative on your campus and you could win a trip to the Global Student Forum in Seoul, South Korea in November.
- The Competition is open to all adult students over the age of legal majority in accordance with their country legislation and validly registered as students at the date of the Competition opening and be studying a Bachelors, Masters or PhD-level qualification, or the local equivalent, at a recognised degree awarding institution, such as a University, Grande Ecole, College or Fachochschule, on a full-time or part-time basis (hereinafter “Participant(s)”).
- The Competition requires all Participants to own a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account in order to post photographs and up to 10 seconds video materials on any said social media networking platforms.
- Universities and student organizations can participate in the Competition using their institutional accounts, nevertheless, if declared winner they must name only one student enlisted in their institution as prize recipient
The Competition is composed of two phases:
- 1st phase: Pre-selection of photos and video materials on the following platforms: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Any other form of participation is excluded.
- 2nd phase: Public voting on the Organising Company website: total-campus.com.
A jury of Total representatives will be looking for the most creative and visually striking photos or short videos that really capture innovation of every kind on your campus. Submit your entries with a caption of no more than 140 characters between 17 May and midnight CET on the 19 June 2016.
Entries from all over the world will be showcased here on the Total Campus website, with the top entries then opened to a global online vote on 4 July. The vote will close at midday CET 18 July 2016.
The entry with the most votes will be the winner. The fantastic prize is a trip to the Global Student Forum in Seoul, South Korea in November 2016. *
(*value no more than 2000€).
4 Simple Steps to Enter
- Take a picture or record a short video (no longer than 10 seconds) to show the world innovation on your campus
- Follow @TotalCampus on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram
- Share your picture / video via your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account mentioning your university / school and the country where the photo is taken and a short description of your campus’ innovations, in 140 characters max.
- Tag your entry with @TotalCampus and #MyTotalCampus
- Videos can be uploaded either directly on Facebook / Instagram or via third party app like Vine / YouTube / Vimeo
- Make sure that you have permission from anyone featured in your photo or video, as we will share images across our channels
The Competition will be organized as follows:
- Opening date of the Competition: 17 May 2016 (11:59am Central European Time – CET)
- Closing date of the Competition: 19 June 2016 (11:59pm CET)
- Opening date of public voting: 4 July 2016 (11:59am CET)
- Closing date of public voting: 18 July 2016 (11:59am CET)
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the My Total Campus Challenge 2016
Application Deadline: 19 June 2016 (11:59pm CET)
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.