Apply Now for TOTAL Nigeria Recruitment for Entry Level and Experienced Personnel – 2016. TOTAL Oil and Gas – Have you ever thought of offering your skills and expertise to a multinational company? Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with TOTAL. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees : to make energy better each and every day.
Job Title: INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMME FOR JUNIORS (VIE) – SPECIAL PROJECT ENGINEER SOLAR (M/F) – NIGERIA
Auto req ID 4509BR
Workplace location Lagos, Nigeria
Total Nigeria develops several solar projects for domestic and industrial customers.
VIE will work in the Technical Department to monitor the following projects:
- Implementation of hybrid diesel/solar installations in service stations network (50%)
- Calculation and installation of hybrid diesel/solar generators for professional customers (30%)
- Installation of domestic solar solutions (10%)
- Calculation and installation of hybrid solar/diesel generators for telecom antennas (10%)
- Electrical engineering school graduate (Supelec / ESME-Sudria or equivalent) with specialty in renewable energy including photovoltaic
- – French fluent
- – English fluent
- – Project management
- – Low tension electrical engineering
- – Hybrid installations Diesel/solar
- – Energy storage technology
- – Off-Grid
- MS Excel (advanced),
- Homer (or PVsyst or equivalent)
- Innovation ;
- Autonomy ;
- Adaptability ;
- Analytical and synthetical skills;
- Team working;
- Customer orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline 30-Sep-2016
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.