Apply for Transcorp Power Limited (TPL) Engineer Trainee Development Programme (PETDP) 2018
Transcorp Power Limited (TPL) Engineer Trainee Development Programme… Applications for joining Transcorp Power Limited (TPL) Engineer Trainee Development Programme (PETDP) for 2018 is currently ongoing in Nigeria. Kindly follow the lead outline below;
Transcorp Power Limited (TPL) Engineer Trainee Development Programme
Transcorp Power Limited (TPL) is the power subsidiary of transnational corporation of Nigeria Plc (Transcorp).it is the owner and operator of Ugheli power plan t in Warri, Delta state. TPL is a leader in the Nigerian power space and manages Transcrorp PLC’s strategic interest in the power sector.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Engineer Trainee Development Programme (PETDP)
- To be the best in generation of reliable, stable and high-quality electricity within the Nigeria domain.
- PETDP is designed to attract, develop and retain young engineers who will be nurtured into future business leaders in line with the company’s core values.
- The programme will focus on mechanical and electrical engineer graduates who will undergo a TPL customized curriculum in specific engineering skills, business management and people leadership trainings for a pre-employment period of two months.
- On completion of the training, top talented candidates will be engaged and placed on accelerated management development programme.
- First degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of second class upper degree from recognized and accredited universities
- Must not be more than 27 years
- Must have completed NSYC before commencement of the programme
- Strong excellence, enterprise and executions skills
- Good problem solving skills and appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team working skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
DEADLINE: 14th September, 2018.
How to Apply for Job Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an updated CV to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.