United Bank for Africa Plc Campus Ambassador Programme 2020.
UBA Bank Recruitment 2020: This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for United Bank for Africa Plc job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you will learn about the United Bank for Africa Plc description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent. capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Title: UBA Campus Ambassador Programme
About UBA Campus Ambassador Programme
- UBA Campus Ambassador Programme offers a unique opportunity for students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of a dynamic and forward thinking Pan-African bank by representing the brand on campus.
- The initiative is part of the bank’s commitment in developing creativity and leadership abilities amongst young people in the continent of Africa.
- The programme is designed to be a learning experience and a highly rewarding one for selected students while providing them a platform to build their leadership capabilities and showcase their diverse talents.
Responsibilities for the UBA Campus Ambassador Role
- Represent the UBA brand on campus
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty and student groups
- Identify trends and opportunities that UBA can leverage on within the campus community
- Provide insights that will help UBA better understand campus requirements unique to each region
- Learn about UBA products/ services and promote their adoption within the campus
- Plan and host fun events on campus to amplify the UBA brand
- Implement various UBA initiatives within the campus
What Qualifies an Ambassador?
- Must be a registered full-time undergraduate student of any tertiary institution in Nigeria and Africa countries where UBA operates
- Must be actively involved with student groups and influential within the campus community
- Must have established social media presence with demonstrable followership
- Should possess experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community
- Should have the ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insights
- Should be able to dedicate 3-4 hours weekly
- Must be highly professional in general conduct
- Should have a UBA account
What Does a Campus Ambassador Stand to Benefit
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Monthly stipend
- Gift pack with UBA branded collaterals
- Network and collaborate with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Career advisory, mentorship and interaction with managers in UBA
- Free tickets to UBA events
- Learn about UBA culture and career opportunities
- Inclusion of UBA campus ambassador experience to your resume Awards
How to Apply
- Qualified students are expected to log on to ubagroup.com/campusambassadors and complete an online form with required personal data and a motivation letter highlighting why they should be selected.
Other steps include:
- Follow @ubagroup on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube
- Create a short video describing how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role
- Upload the video on your social media page with the hashtag #UBACampusAmbassador
- Ensure to tag or mention @UBAGroup in your post. Candidates with high engagement stand a chance to be fast-tracked into the application process
- UBA reserves the right to disqualify applicants and /or rescind ambassadorship accorded to any student if deemed to have contravened the terms and conditions of the programme.
Application Deadline: Applications opens between September and Mid-December yearly.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about United Bank for Africa Plc Campus Ambassador Programme 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Apply for United Bank for Africa Plc Campus Ambassador Programme, UBA, UBA Campus Ambassador Programme Application Form, United Bank for Africa Plc, United Bank for Africa Plc Campus Ambassador Programme, United Bank for Africa Plc Campus Ambassador Programme 2020, United Bank for Africa Plc Campus Ambassador Programme Application Guide, United Bank for Africa Plc Campus Ambassador Programme Application Portal, United Bank for Africa Plc Campus Ambassador Programme Application Requirements