United Bank for Africa Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2020/2021 and How to Apply.
United Bank for Africa Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2020/2021 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on United Bank for Africa Plc 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
Title: Entry Level Recruitment
Reference #: BTOPLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Have you completed your OND and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level – OND in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results-Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment, How to Apply for United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment, UBA Graduate Jobs, United Bank for Africa Plc, United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment, United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment Guide, United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment requirements