United Nations Children’s Fund Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal.
UNICEF Recruitment 2020: Many people are searching for the latest information about how to apply for United Nations Children’s Fund job in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
Search no more, because on this page you will learn about the UNICEF job description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
United Nations Children’s Fund has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the United Nations Children’s Fund application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for United Nations Children’s Fund Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 United Nations Children’s Fund form?
- Is the United Nations Children’s Fund 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will United Nations Children’s Fund Recruitment start?
- I need United Nations Children’s Fund Trending Jobs update?
- Is United Nations Children’s Fund Recruitment real for 2020?
- When is United Nations Children’s Fund Application Deadline 2020?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
United Nations Children’s Fund Job Description
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
♦ WASH Specialist (NO-3)
Deadline: 26th June, 2020.
Deadline: 7th July, 2020
♦ Consultant (Monetary Child Poverty Report)
Deadline: 7th July, 2020;
♦ National Individual Contractor, Social Protection Specialist
Deadline: 7th July, 2020;
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the United Nations Children’s Fund recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for UNICEF Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE to apply online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Job Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.