Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2019/2020.
UNIMED Recruitment… UNIMED, Ondo State University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Recruitment, How to Apply for Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Recruitment. See more details below;
UNIMED has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the UNIMED Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for UNIMED Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 UNIMED form?
- Is the UNIMED 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will UNIMED Recruitment start?
- I need UNIMED Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is UNIMED Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- UNIMED Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Current Job Positions
University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vaarious academic Non-teaching staff positions as full-time and adjunct staff in the University:
♦ Assistant Executive Officer
♦ Higher Executive Officer
♦ Accountant II
♦ Accountant I
♦ Senior Accountant
♦ Principal Accountant
♦ Assistant Chief Security Officer
♦ Chief Security Officer
♦ Higher Technical Officer
♦ Assistant Chief Accountant
♦ Senior Engineer
♦ Chief Accountant
♦ Principal Engineer
♦ Senior Internal Auditor
♦ Assistant Chief Engineer
♦ Principal Internal Auditor
♦ Deputy Bursar
♦ Chief Engineer
♦ Deputy Director, Works & Services
♦ Confidential Secretary I
♦ Director, Works & Services
♦ Administrative Officer II
♦ Administrative Officer I
♦ Senior Assistant Registrar
♦ Principal Assistant Registrar
♦ Deputy Registrar
♦ Senior Lecturer (Nursing Sciences)
♦ Senior Lecturer (Dental Sciences)
♦ Senior Lecturer (Allied Health Sciences)
♦ Senior Lecturer (Basic Clinical Sciences)
♦ Associate Professor (Basic Clinical Sciences)
♦ Associate Professor (Dental Sciences)
♦ Associate Professor (Nursing Sciences)
♦ Associate Professor (Allied Health Sciences)
♦ Professor (Allied Health Sciences)
♦ Professor (Basic Clinical Sciences)
♦ Professor (Dental Sciences)
♦ Professor (Nursing Sciences)
Application Deadline: 13th March, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the University of Medical Sciences recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNIMED Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.