University of Uyo Recruitment for Chief Engineer 2018.
University of Uyo Job Vacancy for Chief Engineer… The University of Uyo is recruiting for Chief Engineer. The ideal candidate must possess at least a good Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, not below Second Class Honours Lower Division from a recognized institution.
The management of the University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Engineer
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Qualifications and Experience
The right Candidate for the job must possess:
- At least a good Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, not below Second Class Honours Lower Division from a recognized institution;
- Evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies;
- Ability to perform within the University System,
- At least 12 years post-qualification cognate experience in a reputable Institution or organization;
- A good and practical knowledge of Computer applications.
Conditions of Service
- The Conditions attached to the position are as generally applicable in the Nigerian University System, the Public Service of Nigeria and as may, from time to time, be determined by the University Governing Council.
- The appointment shall be on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment.
CONTISS 13: N2,733,869.00 – N3,643,204.00 per annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit 15 typewritten copies of their Application Letters, Credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae, giving the information in the order listed below:
- Full Name
- Post Desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone No.
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates where applicable)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates where applicable)
- Work Experience, General and Specific Experiences (With dates)
- Present Employment, status, Salary (Detailing work schedule)
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Address of Three Referees.
The Referees should forward their Reference Reports on the candidate under confidential cover directly to “The Registrar” through the address below.
Applicants are advised to write boldly at the left hand cover of the envelopes containing their Applications, the position to which they are responding to. All Applications should be addressed to:
University of Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State.
- Late applications will NOT be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited to the interview should bring along with them originals of their credentials.
Application Deadline: 13th July, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.