Ventoven Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply for Job Online.
Ventoven Limited, Ventoven Limited Recruitment, Ventoven Limited Recruitment 2019, how to apply, recruitment requirement, application guide qualification and other important information. Explore.
Ventoven Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Ventoven Limited Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Ventoven Limited Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Ventoven Limited form?
- Is the Ventoven Limited 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Ventoven Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Ventoven Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Ventoven Limited Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Ventoven Limited Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Ventoven Limited
Ventoven is a shared services company, focused on offering top notch Human Resource Services, Procurement, IT Support and Accounting services.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Communications Lead
♦ Procurement Specialist
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Ventoven Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Ventoven Limited Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.