Viva Cinemas Recruitment for Graduates 2019 – (5 Positions).
Viva Cinemas has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Viva Cinemas Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020.
We have unique expertise and a leading profile in the retail sector, notably The Palms shopping malls with a subsidiary of Viva Cinemas Palms and other six cinemas across states of Nigeria, and are also active in the residential and commercial real estate development and management sectors.
A Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Retail Sectors, Residential, Commercial, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres (Amusement Park – Enugu) and Facility Management.
1. Job Title: Head of Technical
- The Head of Technical will oversee all technical matters in related to the Cinemas
- Ensure the smooth running of the equipment to enable the smooth running of the movies all the time
- The Head of Tech provides technical direction on business decisions and in the execution of specific projects.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in developing long-term projectionists technical strategies for the business
- Assist with installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment associated with the Cinemas
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of hardware and software update configuration equipment contracts and supervise installations
- Aids in development of business continuity including future training needs and policies, disaster recovery plans, maintain current knowledge of plan executables, and respond to crises
- Ability to launch new projects and ensure there are available plans for seamless launch of technical/operations activities
- Have the technical ability to remove and perform mirror cleaning to the Xenon Lamp
- Keep the projector adequately maintained and provide robust audit plans to mitigate projectionist operations risks
- Ability to check HDSDI cables, Ethernet cables for damage
- Ability to check Projector Coolant Level
- Recommend, schedule equipment improvements, upgrades, and repairs
- Ensure that maintenance is done for the equipment in a timely manner Maintain 3D Maintenance by cleaning up 3D filter system, checking 3D cables for signs of damage and correct filter replacement procedure
- Ensure proper monitoring of the equipment weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual maintenance schedule. Liaise with and provide training and support to projectionists
- Ability to keep the equipment safe and running for business
- Managed various types of cinemas equipment and acquire plans for accredited certifications or other projector brands
- Ensure proper checks on all speakers by being able to check ABS/EBU signs for damage and properly cleaning Amplifier Air Vents
- Preserves equipment by implementing disaster recovery
- Ability to determine potential risks and provide clear mitigation plan to avoid losses on the business
- Ability to carry out Alternatively sound and scalar procedure, KDM procedure, basic fault-finding procedure and extraction of projection and server logs
- Provide high-level technical support, Ability to make quick decisions and solve technical problems
- Monitor and test equipment and provide performance statistics and reports
- If necessary, liaise with third-party support and equipment vendors. Ability to provide clear technical trainings weekly, monthly, quarterly to ensure projectionist compliance always
- Maintenance of equipment in a timely fashion including and provide weekly monitoring of lamps usage hours
- Ability to provide continuous trainings and initiatives to ensure smooth running of equipment and strict adherence to training schedule.
- Technical Knowledge
- Troubleshooting Experience
- Equipment Support Experience
- Product Research
- Detail – Oriented
- People Management
- Strong strategic, leadership and management skills with a strong focus on results
- Verbal communication skills
- Team working skills
- Organisational skills
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Instagram.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.