Vivint Smart Home Hiring Process 2019 and Career Guide Requirements.
- If you are Searching for “Vivint Smart Home Hiring Process for 2019 and it’s Requirements‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
Vivint Smart Home Hiring Process 2019… Vivint company was established in Provo, Utah. At the time, the firm sold and connected security systems. Vivint started holding clients in 2006 afterward it became a home monitoring provider.
The company extended its service to Canada that year after validation a $75 million credit facility contract with Goldman SachsSachs and APX Alarm finished another credit facility agreement worth $440 million in 2009.
That November, the firm got a central alarm monitoring station from Criticom Monitoring Services, a branch of Protection One, in St. Paul, Minnesota Alarm opened a new corporate head office in Provo, Utah months later.[
APX Alarm Security Solutions was renamed as Vivint in February 2011. The firm finished a $565 million senior liability financing led by Goldman Sachs that month. Vivint also collected funding from Peterson Partners and Jupiter Partners The firm started Vivint Solar, a solar energy firm, in 2011.
The company combined with Alarm.com early that year to install extreme weather alerts and remote security access to their customer home. Vivint was bought by The Blackstone Group on September 2012. 2013, Forbes rated the firm 46th in its annual rank of “America’s Most Promising Companies Vivint bought Smartrove, a wireless mesh networking technology provider established by VenkatKalkunte and RamseshKalkunte, and stated wireless broadband in August 2013.
In October, Inc. called the firm the 2nd most job creating private firm in the United States.In 2013, the firm produced the Vivint Fellows Program, a summer internship program at the Vivint Innovation Center.
Vivint bought the cloud storage startup Space Monkey, a firm established by Clint Gordon-Carroll and Alen Peacock in 2014. Vivint CEO Todd Pedersen appeared on the season ending of the CBS television show Undercover Boss in February 2015.The firm started a new monitoring center in Eagan, Minnesota in August 2015.
Job Position Available in this Company
1. Customer Transfer Specialist
He or she will be the point person who will effectively implement customer contract transfer and pre-pay, early system purchase, and contract change. The right applicant will use strong people, administrative, customer service oriented, and technical abilities to comprehend how to balance customer wants and desires with organizational goals and competences. The Customer Transfer Specialist should noticeably articulate customer wants internally and serve as a representative for the company’s professionally externally. He or she will also make it their primary responsibility to confidently impact and manage the customer’s total experience with Vivint Solar. He or she also has a responsibility of.
Professionally oversee incoming investigations while meeting performance ideals.
Clarify compound or technicalideas using simple language to meet the requirement of diverse audiences.
Correctly document and conserve all customer related information within Sales force.
Make and process customer documents to guarantee accurateness and completion.
Make available next level service for intensified customers and drive customer satisfaction and retaining through solution of issues.
create and sustains a positive connection with every customer interaction.
Involve with third-party advocates (realtor, title companies, and potential home buyer) to positively carryout the client wants and bring resolution.
Partake on cross-functional teams for important customer projects to meet firm objectives and initiatives.
2. Solar Performance Specialist
The Solar Performance Specialist (SPS) is a sole provider to the Solar Installation process. They will provide needed aid to the Field Service team and great service to customers, field employees and corporate employees
- In charge of the customer experience for all operational solar customers in a topographical area
- Improve timetables of 10-20 technicians to allow for a extreme number of appointments to be planned each day
- Oversee system performance of allocated customers and follow up with lately planned appointments to confirm system stability
- Arrange service schedules for last performing systems with consideration of technician’s current routes
- Accept calls from Field Service Professionals and enable same-day plan changes and appointment additions
- Cooperate with customer to dispatch service appointments and reply any related questions to solar performance
- Log client communications and appointment details into Sales force and other associated systems
- Execute regular audits on the schedules of assigned technicians, to guarantee error-free dispatching and well-organized appointment-setting
- Use 3rd Party Monitoring portal websites to research system performance and dispatch technicians with the best skill sets for each needed fix
- Work with remotely-based warehouse worker to guarantee inventory needed for each fix is available before each.
3. Monitoring Trainer
The monitoring Trainer has the responsibility of;
- Creates modified training around the responsibilities and skills of positions within Vivint’s observing team and tech support teams for both new and existing employees.
- Foster learning programs/events to aid increase wants of the organization. Examples of such programs include: New hire training and onboarding, , Corporate Culture, Leadership Development, systems and product training, Continuing Education initiatives and various soft skills to meet Quality Assurance standards.
- Create training wants valuations, including convening with management and workers , to classify specific skill and knowledge gaps, training objectives, work situations, and changes in plans and procedures.
- Advances and accomplishes Training & Development metrics.
- Create and look over instructional formats and materials to meet user needs centered on application functionality, recognized processes, skill level, etc.
- Ascertains developmental needs of individuals through proven reports, supervisory input, and personal observation or evaluation of performance.
- Performs quality valuations and makes commendations for continued changing training centered on those valuations. Provides continuing education training on an as needed basis.
Requirement for Employment at vivint
- Bachelor’s degree, master degree or doctorate degree is the educational requirement for this job
- You should have working experience in the relevant field you are applying for.
- You should know how to operate the computer and popular computer program
- Be solid in spoken and written English
Hiring process for Employment at vivint
- the first hiring process is to apply at the company’s website. Fill in the necessary space in the application form with relevant credentials like your educational qualification and working experience
- Secondly go for an interview. That would be possible if your application have been accepted
- Lastly is the drug and background test
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.