CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
WADHI Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Updates.
WADHI Recruitment 2019, This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for WADHI job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative form?
- Is the Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative Recruitment start?
- I need Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative
WADHI is a non-governmental organization called Women Arise Developmental and Humanitarian Initiative to wrestle poverty to its knees by providing capital, knowledge, skills and access to opportunity for poor and vulnerable groups, especially women, to achieve development in all spheres of society.
In the year 2013, WADHI was convened by Mrs. Esther Eghobamien-Mshelia on returning from her engagement as Head of Gender for the Commonwealth. Based on her global experience, she decided there was need to contribute to bridge the great divide between men and women in the money market.
Current Job Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
IMPORTANT! Currently there is no trending job update for this company yet. Ensure to BOOKMARK this page to stay updated with first hand information…
♦ Project Assistant
♦ IT Assistant
♦ Research Assistant
23rd November, 2018 .
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV (not to exceed 2 pages), a Letter explaining your interest in this position and detailing relevant achievements, and the contact information for 2 professional references (employers, professors, etc) to: [email protected]
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.