West African Power Pool Recruitment 2019 – (2 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for West African Power Pool job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
West African Power Pool has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the West African Power Pool application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for West African Power Pool Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 West African Power Pool form?
- Is the West African Power Pool 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will West African Power Pool Recruitment start?
- I need West African Power Pool Trending Jobs update?
- Is West African Power Pool Recruitment real for 2019?
- When is West African Power Pool Application Deadline 2019?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
West African Power Pool Job Description
The West African Power Pool (WAPP) is a Specialized Agency of the Economic Community of West African States, (ECOWAS) established by the Authority of Head of States and Governments of ECOWAS Member States to ensure the integration of the national power system operations into a unified and regional electricity supply at affordable costs, over the medium to long term.
This aims to encourage industrialization, improve Health and Education, Reduce Poverty, Create Employment Opportunities, etc.
The Headquarters of the WAPP General Secretariat is based in Cotonou, Republic of Benin. The WAPP Secretariat, in view of achieving its global Vision, intends to increase its staffing by filling the following positions below in Cotonou, Benin:
Available Vacant Positions
♦ Consultant – Feasibility Study
Location: Republic of Benin
♦ Consultant – Line Route and ESIA
Location: Republic of Benin
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the West African Power Pool recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE to apply online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about WAPP Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.