CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply.
Wartsila is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasizing sustainable innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximizes the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers.
1. Job Title: Service Engineer – Mechanical
Function: Service Delivery
Job Category: Engineering
- Perform Mechanical maintenance and/or troubleshooting on Wartsila products or similar medium bore diesel engines
- Overhaul engine components in workshop and at site/onboard including some in situ machining.
- Carry out engine product troubleshooting, routine maintenance & components investigation.
- Check and adjust relevant systems (i.e. auxiliary equipment).
- Pre-commissioning of engines and Perform Mechanical commissioning.
- Prepare Service reports and travel expenses on time and with expected Wartsila quality.
- Identify failures, making adjustments, assist on trial runs and testing of Mechanical installations according to instructions.
- Provide internal and external work reports according to Wärtsilä standards. Perform site audits.
- Collect and organize time and expense reports. Reporting and informing administrative personnel as required.
- Report executed work according to Wärtsilä standards.
- First degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant discipline and have strong knowledge of Wartsila engines
- Wärtsilä power plant knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong planning skills
- Team player attitude internally and externally
Application Closing Date
CLICK HERE for more information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.