Job Vacancies at WaterAid Nigeria for Graduates 2018 | Apply Now.
WaterAid Recruitment… WaterAid Nigeria, WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment, WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment. See more details below;
WaterAid Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the WaterAid Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 WaterAid Nigeria form?
- Is the WaterAid Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need WaterAid Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- WaterAid Nigeria Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About WaterAid Nigeria
WaterAid is an international non-profit organization that was set up in 1981 as a response to the UN International Drinking Water & Sanitation decade (1981–1990).
The organization was first established by on 21 July 1981 as a charitable trust at their main office premises in London. As of 2013, WaterAid had fundraising offices located in Australia, Japan, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States while working in 28 countries worldwide. Activities involve providing people with clean water, safe sanitation and hygiene education. READ MORE.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
♦ Head of Strategy, Program Effectiveness & Learning
♦ Partner Finance Officer
♦ Strategy, Programme Effectiveness & Learning Intern
Application Deadline: 9th November, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the WaterAid Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about WaterAid Nigeria Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.