=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply.
WAIFEM Recruitment 2019…. In this article you will get latest updates on West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. See more details below;
West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management Recruitment
The West African Institute For Financial and Economic Management (WAIFEM) is a sub-regional capacity building Institution established in 1996 by the Central Banks of The Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria and Sierra Leone. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, WAIFEM has the m-andate to strengthen capacity for macroeconomic and financial management in the countries of member Central Banks.
The Institute seeks qualified candidates to fill the under-mentioned vacancy:
Job Title: Director of Research
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to the Director General, the Director of Research will supervise the research department to ensure research into relevant issues/topics emanating from the capacity building and training programmes.
- Responsible for the production of the Institutes various publications.
- Supervise the building up of the database in the constituent countries of WAIFEM.
- Carry out such other duties as may be assigned from time-to-time by the Director General.
- Direct and lead the department in the sourcing of funds to facilitate its research work.
- Organize internal and external seminars and workshops for the benefit of the Institute and the sub-region.
- Must be a citizen of the countries of WAIFEM member banks.
- Must be versed in research methodology and endowed with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with softwares used by economists etc.
- Must be able to work in a team-based multi-cultural environment.
- Holds a minimum of post-graduate degree in Economics and/or Finance at the Masters level; a doctorate degree would be an advantage.
- Have at least 10 years of professional experience in senior management capacity.
Attractive and competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with detailed CV’s including the names of three referees to:
The Director General,
West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management (WAIFEM),
c/o Central Bank of Nigeria Learning Centre,
Email: [email protected]
10th October, 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about WAIFEM Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for Ongoing WAIFEM Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management Recruitment, WAIFEM, WAIFEM Official Website, WAIFEM Recruitment Portal, West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management, West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management Recruitment, West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management Recruitment 2019, West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management Recruitment Requirements