Westbridge Energy and Lubricants Recruitment for 2019-2020 | Application Procedures.
Westbridge Energy and Lubricants Recruitment for 2019… This page contains detail information about Westbridge Energy and Lubricants recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicants should follow the guide below for successful application. Explore…
Westbridge Energy and Lubricants Recruitment for 2019
Westbridge Energy and Lubricants is a registered limited liability company with basic purpose of developing and blending lubricants for automobiles engines, construction machines, industrial machinery as well as marine engine.
A lubricant blending plant with head office in Ikeja, Lagos is looking for qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
1. Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Management
- Minimum of 4 years in the downstream Oil and Gas marketing.
2. Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years experience with at least 5 in management level.
3. Job Title: Finance Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with 3 in managerial level.
4. Job Title: Corporate Driver
- SSCE or OND in any course
- Minimum of 7 year experience as Corporate Driver.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
14th November, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.