Custom Recruitment 2020 Portal | Why You Should Join Custom Service
Custom Recruitment 2020 Portal: Many people have been asking when the Nigerian Custom 2020 recruitment will start. Are you dreaming of joining the Nigerian Customs service? Do you have the passion to serve the federal republic of Nigeria through one of her revenue-generating agencies? If yes, then read through this article carefully as this will feed you with the necessary information you need to know about the Nigerian Custom recruitment 2020.
The Nigeria Customs Service formed in 1891, was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti-smuggling activities.
The Nigeria Customs Service has the mission to provide services in ways that maximize efficiency and promote trade competitiveness wherein declarations are promptly processed.
- Requirements for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2020
- Functions of Custom Service
- Nigeria Customs Service Requirement
- How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Steps on How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2020
- What do customs officers look for?
- Nigeria Customs Service Ranks And Salary Structure
- Why You Should Join the Nigerian Customs Service
- FAQs about the Nigerian Customs Services
- Is custom form out for 2020?
- How much is a customs officer’s salary?
- What are the duties of customs service?
- How do I get a job in customs?
- E-Application Procedure
Applicants who want to download the Nigeria Custom application form should do so by visiting the Nigeria Customs Service website at www.customs.gov.ng and download the Nigeria Custom form 2020 PDF.
In this article, you will come to know about the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment, how to apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Form, requirements and everything you need to know about the 2020 Nigeria Customs Recruitment.
Nigeria customs service online registration form is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the application form
Requirements for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2020
To be qualified for the 2020/2021 Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Functions of Custom Service
Nigerian Custom has so many functions which are not limited to the ones listed hereunder:
- Anti-Smuggling activities;
- Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes;
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilization etc;
- Engaging in Research, Planning, and Enforcement of Fiscal Policies of Government;
- Security functions;
- Collection of Revenue (Import /Excise Duties & other Taxes /Levies) and accounting for same;
- Manifest processing;
- Registration and designation of collecting banks;
- Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station
- Licensing and registration of Customs Agents.
Nigeria Customs Service Requirement
- The minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/HND/BSC. or any relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations.
N/B: Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for the Nigeria Custom job:
- Visit the Nigeria Custom login portal at customs.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NCS official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- Interested candidates are to always visit here or the Nigeria custom service recruitment website at www.customs.gov.ng to know when the form comes out eventually.
Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
The Nigeria Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
- Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for the same.
- Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
Steps on How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2020
Are you interested in applying for NCS Job? If yes, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal (www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng) to fill the recruitment form online.
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) will soon recruit new staff. Nigeria Customs Recruitment form is FREE.
- Visit NNPC Recruitment Portal (https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/)
- Click the Registration Button at the top right hand.
- You’ll be required to enter a valid email address and phone
- Enter the position who wish to apply for as indicated.
- Ensure you fill in your details accurately (eg Name, Marital Status, Degree, Religion. etc)
- Make sure you activate your account by clicking the verification email sent to you.
Done! Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
Note: All applications must be submitted on or before the allotted deadline.
Nigeria Customs Service Ranks And Salary Structure
It might interest you to know that the salaries of officers of the Nigerian customs are being dictated and controlled by the Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS).
The same salary structure is being used in the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, the Nigerian Police, Immigration and several other paramilitary agencies in the country.
How much an officer of custom service earns at the end of the month is determined by his rank in the service as laid out in the Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure.
Why You Should Join the Nigerian Customs Service
Once you are absorbed into the Nigerian Customs Service, you will be entitled to some benefits. Such allowances and benefits include;
- House maintenance allowance
- Transport allowance
- Utility allowance
- Plain-Cloth allowance
- General Services allowance
- Uniform maintenance allowance
- Furniture allowance
- Meal subsidy allowance
- Detective and Personal Servant for entitled officers.
FAQs about the Nigerian Customs Services
Is custom form out for 2020?
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2020: Currently, the Nigerian Customs Service recruitment form 2020 is not yet out. This page will guide you on all the important information you need to know about Nigerian Custom Service 2020.
How much is a customs officer’s salary?
On average, a customs officer earns N75,000 as a monthly salary and about N900,000 per annum. Usually, pay depends on the level of service and education.
What are the duties of customs service?
The principal roles of the Customs Service include:
- Exercising customs control on the commercial international exchange.
- assessing and collecting customs duties and taxes in the part calculated at the State’s border (VAT, excise)
- Fighting against smuggling activity and counteracting customs fraud.
How do I get a job in customs?
If all minimum requirements have been met, the following steps are required to become a customs agent:
- Attend a degree program or gain experience in a related field. …
- Apply on the US Customs and Border Protection website.
- Take and pass the entrance exam.
- Undergo a background investigation.
What do customs officers look for?
The customs officers assess all people who arrive by airplane, overland vehicle, ship or on foot and want to enter the country.
The job customs agents are to search for banned agricultural products and counterfeit goods, but they also are trained to seize street and pharmaceutical drugs, and illegal immigrants, etc.
We believe this information on Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2020 is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website. You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.