Willers Solutions Limited Job Portal 2020 | www.willerssolutions.com.
Willers Solutions Limited – We are a fast-paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organizations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Female Marketing Communications Specialist
Branding & Communication:
- Manage brand delivery and consistency across all markets for all product lines;
- Create, update and manage all published contents (images, videos and written)
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotions, launching of new product lines etc.;
- Generate and Convert leads.
- Strategically promote the company’s products and services.
- Develop, refine and execute marketing goals and strategies;
- Design and execute marketing campaigns across all channels for all our entities;
- Design all marketing materials, website content, and publications for accuracy, branding, and compliance with the organization’s brand architecture;
- Set and meet internal and external marketing objectives;
- Ensure marketing / communication campaigns and programs are aimed at enhancing sales efforts;
- Conduct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities;
- Execute social media strategies on behalf of the company through competitive research, platform determination, message and audience identification;
- Device ways to monitor, measure and report on the impact of social media campaigns and effects on the business;
- Develop contents for B2B e-mails, SMS marketing and increase brand awareness and image;
- Produce valuable contents for the company’s online presence and organize the company’s publications;
- Monitor and report trends in social media tools, applications, design and strategy as relates to company’s image.
Competencies / Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Marketing Analytics
- Excellent proposal writing
- Content development
- Business writing.
- Strong Research proficiency
- Copy writing
- Project Management
- Excellent presentation and negotiation.
- Excellent use of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, twitter etc.
- Good team player and self-motivator.
- Excellent creative skills and ability to work independently.
- Sound knowledge of Web and Digital Marketing Technologies (HTML, Google Analytics, SquareSpace, Adwords, BenchMark).
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related discipline.
- An MBA would be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Strategic Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Business Communications.
- Background in Consulting, Public Relations (PR) and Media.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
2. Job Title: Head, Health Safety and Environment
- Oversee the review, implementation and auditing of the Management System to ensure on-going compliance with relevant legislation such as the HSE Notices, ISM Code, ISPS Code, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 29001, and other relevant QHSE legislation.
- Reporting and analysis of non-conformities, accidents and hazardous occurrences and at year end to analysis all accidents, incidents, near miss reports and non-conformances and report to management.
- Review HSSEQ correspondence and maintain document control systems and put in place HSE action plan and implement it
- Manage and coordinate a team of safety officers to ensure they proactively support the factory heads in driving safety practices.
- Maintain a dynamic and driven approach to promoting and supporting HSE across the organization.
- Be an ambassador for HSE and promote “out of the box” thinking which enables solutions to problems to be identified and implemented effectively throughout the organization.
- Responsible for personal development and coaching of safety officers, Trainees and Assistants. Ensure there are structured development plans in place.
- Support the factories to develop their own safety officer action plans and strategies for development and improvement.
- Provide appropriate safety and health initiatives, accident prevention programs, and investigation of incidents.
- Acts as a Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) SME (Subject Matter Expert). Provides direct and timely counsel and information to management.
- Reviews and oversees all work processes and conditions to ensure HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) protective measures are optimized.
- Develops, recommend preventative and improvement measures to ensure the enhancement of HSE program.
- Leverage on senior level expertise across the group to provide cost-effective technical guidance and strengthen technical competency.
- Oversight of organizations HSE expenses and budget.
- Ensure on time and accurate reporting of weekly and monthly HSE performance.
- Ensure that adequate and effective risk assessments are undertaken and regularly reviewed.
- Budget planning & preparation.
- Project management expertise and strategic planning & development
- Ability to deliver results.
- Have professional confidence.
- Must be a strategic thinker
- Min of B.Sc. degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years HSE experience of which 3 years must be at a senior management level.
- MBA, M.Sc. or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Professional membership or registration in Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals (NISP)
- NEBOSH/OSHA certificate
- Knowledge in corporate HSE management, operations, safety audits, management information systems.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word format to: [email protected] using “Head, HSE” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
3. Job Title: Bids & Tendering Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Manage bid process and strategy
- Prepare bids according to tender’s requirements
- Perform an initial review of the Tender documents to establish the scope of work the Tender schedule and clarify any items that are unclear
- Understand document management, NIPEX, NCDMB, NAPIMS, DPR and other statutory documentation
- Determine the physical format for tenders including layout, number of copies, special requirements and deliverables
- Tender accuracy and completeness to make sure all bid documents required for submittal are prepared and signed by the authorized personnel
- To co-ordinate, manage and support Bids and Tender (RFQ & RFI) submissions.
- Review final documents for quality control and proof read for accuracy and compliance.
Qualifications and Experience
- Min of B.Sc. Degree (2nd Class Upper Division) in Petroleum Engineering.
- Min of 7 years in the Oil and Gas industry
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Formatto: [email protected] using “Bids and Tender Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Willers Solutions Limited is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Willers Solutions Limited does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Willers Solutions Limited, Willers Solutions Limited 2020, Willers Solutions Limited Job, Willers Solutions Limited Job 2020, Willers Solutions Limited Job Portal, Willers Solutions Limited Job Portal 2020, Willers Solutions Limited Job Portal 2020 | www.willerssolutions.com, Willers Solutions Limited Jobs, Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment, Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment 2020