Workforce Group Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 – www.workforcegroup.com.
Workforce Group is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive (DSE)
Company: Foremost Commercial Bank
- Do you seek a career that is challenging, where rewarding relationships are built, constant opportunities to innovate and grow while adding value to the organization is allowed?
- Then, this might be the platform for you to exhibit your skills, by joining an aggressive sales team to foster the growth of a foremost organization.
- Customer acquisition through sale of the bank’s products and services
- Driving liability balances of accounts opened
- Bundling electronic products
- Cross selling of bank product and services
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. NYSC, Trade Fairs
- Provide sales leads for Team Lead, Supervisors and Branch Managers
- Ensure consistent high quality service delivery
- Build relationships with clients based on trust and respect
- OND, HND, BSc. in any field
- Must not be more than 32 years old
- Must have a flair for Direct Sales/Marketing
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate.
Remuneration (attractive) + HMO + PENSION +13th Month + Proximity
CLICK HERE for more information.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Workforce Group recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Apply for Workforce Group Limited Recruitment, Ongoing Workforce Group Limited Recruitment 2020, Workforce Group Limited, Workforce Group Limited Recruitment, Workforce Group Limited Recruitment 2020 | Application Guide and Requirements, Workforce Group Limited Recruitment Application Guide, Workforce Group Limited Recruitment Requirements