Workforce Group Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply Online.
Workforce Group Nigeria Recruitment 2018…. Workforce Group | Workforce Group Nigeria Recruitment | Workforce Group Nigeria Recruitment 2018 | How to Apply for Workforce Group Nigeria Recruitment – See more details below;
Workforce Group Nigeria Recruitment 2018
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Entry Level HR Operations Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Successful individuals at the HR Ops training would typically be expected to:
- Learn to manage people across all touchpoint of an employee’s lifecycle
- Learn and apply problem solving frameworks to HR operations
- Provide recruitment and selection support.
Basic Qualifications & Requirements
- HND in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Class.
- Must have completed NYSC as at the time of application.
- Not be older than 27 years by December 31, 2018.
- 1 – 3-year work experience in a fast paced environment.
While prior experience in HR is not a requirement, we are particularly looking for young individuals who have the following competencies:
- Passion for the work they do
- Desire to drive your own work and take initiatives
- Ownership mentality
- Be willing to work creatively in a fast paced environment
- Be computer literate
- Be result oriented and self-driven
- Be highly confident and assertive
- Demonstrate capacity for hard work and possess the ability to work under pressure.
- Able to communicate effectively through writing and presentation
- Ability to work independently while developing strong working relationships with peers and leaders
- Learning agility
- Obsessed with growth and personal development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 10th January, 2018
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Workforce Group Nigeria Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Apply for Workforce Group Nigeria Recruitment, How to Apply for Workforce Group Nigeria Recruitment, Workforce Group, Workforce Group Nigeria Recruitment, Workforce Group Nigeria Recruitment 2018, Workforce Group Recruitment