Workforce Group Recruitment Portal 2020 | www.workforcegroup.com.
Workforce Group is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions below:
1. Job Title: Sales Representative
Company: Foremost Commercial Bank
- Customer acquisition through sales of the company’s products and services
- Driving liability balances of accounts opened
- Bundling electronic products
- Cross-selling of company product and services
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. NYSC, Trade Fairs
- Provide sales leads for Team Lead, Supervisors and Branch Managers
- Ensure consistent high-quality service delivery
- OND, HND, B.Sc. in any field
- Must not be more than 32 years old
- Must have a flair for Sales/Marketing
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate
- Should reside in or close to the preferred location above.
- Candidate should reside in any of the preferred location; Apapa and its environment, Victoria Island and Lagos island (all regions).
- Very Attractive with commission and other benefits.
- Successful candidates will be entitled to a basic salary monthly, good commissions and other benefits attached.
CLICK HERE for more information.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Workforce Group recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.