Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment for Workshop Manager 2019.
Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Vacancy for Workshop Manager… Adexen Recruitment Agency is recruiting for Workshop Manager. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor degree in Engineering or any relevant discipline.
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client’s primary business includes the importation, storage, marketing and distribution of Bitumen, Bituminous products and Automotive Gas Oil (AGO) in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Job Reference: 1467
Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas
Function: Operations & Production
- Plan, lead, organize, and supervise daily activities of the Workshop Section, controlling the quality of repairs, annual PMS, implementation of HSEQ standards, and performance appraisal of subordinates.
- Maintain adequate records and documentation for the company’s maintenance management system.
- Ensure all work undertaken by the team of mechanics is compliant with statutory, legislative and licensing requirements.
- Attend off-site breakdown jobs requiring repair and service.
- Perform trouble shooting and diagnostics procedure on vehicles and equipment.
- Record observations and findings during diagnostics run and decide on the correct method of repair, as necessary.
- Ensure that warranties are properly followed up, monitored, and documented.
- Plan and organise Preventive Maintenance System (PMS), delegate specific tasks to concerned section or mechanic in and ensure that all vehicles meet or exceed set repair and maintenance standards.
- Supervise all workshop activities especially on technical issues.
- Forecast and order spare parts for specific jobs, special job or for stocks replenishment.
- Supervise and follow up on actual progress of each individual repair job.
- Provide on-the-job training as well as coaching and mentoring to mechanics.
- Follow up repair order, register the time taken to complete each task in comparison to Service Level Agreements.
- Supervise customer service, reliability and dependability by providing all fields with the technical assistance they require from the Workshop.
- Evaluate the training requirements of subordinates and organise training with the transport and logistics manager.
- Conduct final check/test driving for all vehicles/trucks prior to release.
- Interview and conducts hands-on testing of technical applicants.
- Ensure full compliance with Company and Departmental policies and procedures.
- Prepare workshop technical budget.
- Comply with all work health and safety requirements at all times.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in similar function.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management System, Management Information System.
- Sound knowledge of operations management and inventory management.
- Ability to work with numbers, multitask and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and lead a team to ensure targets are met.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Project Management skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.