=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
WHO Graduate Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply for Graduate Vacancies
World Health Organization Graduate Recruitment 2019, In this article you will get latest updates on World Health Organization 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
World Health Organization (WHO) is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
Vacant Jobs Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1. Job Title: Relief Driver (Roaster)
Ref Id: 1902693
Primary Location: Nigeria-Abuja
Grade: No grade
Contractual Arrangement: Special Services Agreement (SSA)
Contract duration: NA
Organization: AF_NGA Nigeria
Schedule: On Call
Objectives of the Programme
- Country Management Support Units (CSUs) have been established in the organisational structure to provide support for Managers and staff to fully assume their responsibilities in the GSM environment and to ensure compliance with organizational policies, procedures, rules and regulations on all administrative and financial matters and transactions in the context of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
Description of Duties
Under the direct supervision of the Operations Officer, the incumbent performs the following duties:
- Drives office vehicles for transportation of authorized personnel specifically for field surveillance missions
- Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, checks oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.,
- Performs minor repairs and arranges for other repairs, regular servicing and ensures that the vehicle is kept clean;
- Logs official trips, daily mileage, gas consumptions, oil changes, greasing, etc.;
- Ensures that the steps required by the rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in an accident;
- Performs other duties as required.
- Essential: At least Junior Secondary School education and a valid driver’s license.
- Essential: At least two years of driving experience as a driver and a safe driving record.
- Desirable: UN experience would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations of the country and skills in minor vehicle repair;
- Ability to read, write and understand instructions in the working language and
- Ability to write a concise and faithful report of the accidents.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: who e-recruitment site, who jobs for doctors, who jobs in india, who jobs in public health, world health organisation india, World Health Organization Graduate Recruitment, World Health Organization Graduate Recruitment 2019, world health organization internship, world health organization jobs for nurses, world health organization jobs salary, World Health Organization Recruitment, World Health Organization Recruitment 2019, Zonal Data Assistant job vacancy at World Health Organization