=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
World Health Organization Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Update – (5 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for World Health Organization job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
World Health Organization has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the World Health Organization Application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for World Health Organization Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 World Health Organization form?
- Is the World Health Organization 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will World Health Organization Recruitment start?
- I need World Health Organization Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is World Health Organization Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- World Health Organization Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Available Vacant Positions
World Health Organization (WHO) is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
♦ Data Manager
Deadline: 2nd July 2019.
♦ State Data Assistant
Deadline: 20th June 2019.
♦ National Professional Officer – Laboratory (NO-C)
Deadline: 26th June 2019.
♦ Infectious Hazard Management (IHM) Officer
Deadline: 25th June 2019.
♦ Malaria Surveillance, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – NOC
Deadline: 24th June 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the World Health Organization recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here Apply
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about World Health Organization Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, Twitter or Google+share button below
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: WHO, World Health Organization, World Health Organization Official Website, World Health Organization Recruitment, World Health Organization Recruitment 2019 | WHO, World Health Organization Recruitment Guide, World Health Organization Recruitment Portal, World Health Organization Recruitment Requirements