=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
WTS Energy Recruitment for Document Controller 2018.
WTS Energy Job Vacancy for Document Controller… WTS Energy is recruiting for Document Controller. The ideal candidate must possess a bachelor degree or its equivalent.
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
Job number: 25534
Type of Employment: Permanent
- Ensures Document Management consistency across all projects, strictly maintaining control and traceability of the documentation from project initiation throughout its life cycle to completion.
- Practical/hands- on experience in document management roles in EPC or other large projects of at least 5 years
- Basic understanding of Engineering/procurement/construction/commissioning documents
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Familiar with e-Document management systems.
- Educated to bachelor degree level (or its equivalent)or hold a relevant professional qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.