WTS Energy Recruitment for Employee Relations/Planning Manager 2018.
WTS Energy Job Vacancy for Employee Relations/Planning Manager… WTS Energy is recruiting for Employee Relations/Planning Manager. The ideal candidate must have relevant labour relation/HR tertiary qualifications.
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Employee Relations/Planning Manager
Job number: 25533
Type of Employment: Permanent
- Promote and maintain employees wellbeing and good professional relations.
- Providing expert advice and support on all industrial relations issues thereby promoting positive employee relations culture within the organization.
- Manages highly complex and ambiguous employment ad labour relations issues for the company, providing tactical support and advice.
- Responsible for ensuring the HR management is linked to the strategic plan of the organization.
- A relevant labour relation/HR tertiary qualifications
- Minimum of 12 years oil and gas industry experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.