www.frsc.gov.ng Portal Login 2020/2021 News Account Guide Update.
www.frsc.gov.ng Portal 2020 – Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Federal Road Safety Corps? Do you want to work for the federal government? Have you any information about the current Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment?
Do you want to know of their modus operandi? If yes, then you are on the right webpage. this article will give you current updates as regards the Federal Road Safety Corps portal login 2020. Read through carefully.
The Federal Government created the Federal Road Safety Commission in February 1988, through Decree No. 45 of 1988 as amended by Decree 35 of 1992 referred to in the statute books as the FRSC Act cap 141 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN). Passed by the National Assembly as Federal Road Safety Commission (establishment) Act 2007.
- Important Points to Note on FRSC Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment 2020 Academic Qualifications
- How to Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2020
- FRSC Recruitment 2020 Requirements
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about FRSC before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the federal road safety Corps Recruitment 2020 application form is free.
There are a lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for FRSC Recruitment 2020. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting FRSC Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the FRSC.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on frsc.gov.ng
- FRSC shortlisted candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in FRSC.
FRSC Recruitment 2020 Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
However, It is important to note that the FRSC recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Frsc Recruitment Portal @ www.frsc.gov.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
How To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2020
To apply, visit www.frsc.gov.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
- To get started, Interested and qualified candidates should visit the federal road safety corps ( FRSC) portal via www.frsc.gov.ng or www.recruitment. frsc.gov.ng
- after visiting, you will see four (4) Available position
- RMA Cadre
- MI Cadre
- Officer Cadre
- Officer(MBBS) Cadre
- To get qualified, You are advised to read each job position requirement
- after reading, click on each of the job position to apply
The questions you will be required to provide
- National Identification Number(NIN)
- Driver License Number
- First Name
- Other Name
- E-Mail ( if you don’t have an email, kindly create one)
- Contact Address
- Phone Number
- Date Of Birth
- Place of birth
- State Of Origin
- LGA of Birth
- Home Town
- Height/ Weight
- Marital Status
- Preferred Physical Screening State
If you want to stay updated on FRSC Recruitment 2020, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.
FRSC Recruitment 2020 Requirements
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 meters for male and 1.63 meters for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers license shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attracts no Fee.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.