Ogun State Job Portal www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng 2020 Application Update.
Ogun State Job Portal: Are you among the interested persons who want to apply for the Ogun State Government recruitment? If yes, try to read this article carefully to the end to get every information you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Ogun State job recruitment 2020.
Ogun is a state in the south-western part of Nigeria. Created in 1976, it borders Lagos State to the south, Oyo and Osun states to the north, Ondo to the east, and the Republic of Benin to the west. Abeokuta is the capital and largest city in the state.
- How to Apply for Ogun State Recruitment
- How to Login to Ogun State Recruitment Jobs Portal
- Ogun State Job Requirements
- Things to Avoid While Applying for Ogun State Recruitment
- Ogun State Government Registration Closing Date
The key purpose of the Ogun State Government recruitment is to create more jobs for Ogunian youths, especially young graduates. By so doing, unemployment in Ogunia will be curbed and become a story of the past.
How to Apply for Ogun State Recruitment
- Apply via www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/
- Then choose where you belong (Candidates, Companies or Partners), click on Get started on the choice you have selected
- Register by filling your details correctly
- Accept the terms and condition and click Register
- Login to the portal with your phone number and selected password you have filled
How to Login to Ogun State Recruitment Jobs Portal
- Apply/register via www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng/
- Click on the available jobs menu and select view details then, click on the apply now button at the top of the job advert, select your CV and fill in current salary with your expected salary figure and click on apply.
- Your selected employer would be alerted about your application.
Ogun State Job Requirements
Applicants applying for the Ogun State Government Recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Ogun.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both males and females are fine.
Things to Avoid While Applying for Ogun State Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Ogun State Government Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for the Ogun State job application has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified
We believe this information on the Ogun State Job Portal www.jobs.ogunstate.gov.ng 2020 Application Update is helpful to you? Since it is not everyone that has access to this article, and if you find the article useful, what then is stopping you from sharing it with your friends who are also in need of such information?
To help a friend out there, why not click on the share button on this website? You can save a life out there by sharing it on social media for them to see.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.