www.survivalfund.ng Survival Fund Portal Login 2020 Check How to Register.
www.survivalfund.ng Survival Fund Portal 2020: The Survival Fund Registration 2020 form is out! Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
Therefore, this page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Survival Funds as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
Over N2.3 trillion stimulus package is being rolled out by the Federal government to help businesses stand firm in the midst of challenges Covid-19 pandemic.
The federal government of Nigeria has taken a commendable and laudable step to safeguard the economy from further woes. We are talking about the Government N75Bn MSME Survival Fund for Self Employed, Transporters, Artisans in Nigeria.
Survival Fund Portal www.survivalfund.ng Register & Login
The Government N75Bn MSME Survival Fund is a dedicated fund set aside to help businesses mitigate the adverse effect of the Covid-19 pandemic. The grant will be launch in two phases in two phases such as :
The MSME Survival Fund with the Payroll support track as the first scheme to rollout (60 Billion Naira) and the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme (15 Billion Naira) to help cushion the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
The government sees these funds as a tool to crush and stop the worrisome effect of the Covind-19 pandemic, help boosting the economy and also save existing jobs and If possible help thriving businesses to expand.
How to apply www.survivalfund.ng survival fund portal
For a seamless registration process CLICK HERE to start applying for your loan right away.
Survival Fund Portal Available Programmes
(i) MSMEs Survival Fund programmes:
- PAYROLL SUPPORT: 500,000 thousand MSMEs will benefit from this grant. They stand a chance of getting financial support of 30-50 per the number of their employees for 3 months.
- FORMALISATION SUPPORT: if your business is not registered yet, this program comes with a promise that will see over 250,000 business being registered.
- ARTISAN/TRANSPORT SUPPORT – most businesses have been grounded, artisans and transport business operators are not left out, to this end they will receive 333000 /30,000 as an operational grant
- GENERAL GRANT – 100,000 businesses are going to receive life, as funds are readily available for them to inject into their businesses.
Duration: due to the urgency to save businesses from imminent collapse, the federal government will quickly release this fund In the space of 3 month
Target Beneficiaries: the grant will be available for the following Nigerians that fell under the following categories: employees of MSMEs and Self-employed individuals.
1) Employees of MSMEs:
Here are the requirements that employers of Labour are to meet
- Your business must be operating in any of the 36 states of Nigeria
- The business should be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
- The business should be 100% owned by a Nigerian
- To fight against fraud, get a BVN number
- Must have a staff strength of no less than 3 persons
Self-employed Individuals in the following categories.
This category falls under those in the Service providers such as in the transportation sector. i.e. Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Ride share drivers,(Uber, BoltTaxnfy etc) and Mechanics.
Artisans, Electricians Plumbers etc.
Note: there are categories of businesses on the list of the federal government, those businesses on the first category like education will easily get access to the funds, other categories that followed next are businesses in the hospitality industry.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: survival fund recruitment, survival fund recruitment 2020, survival fund recruitment Portal, survival fund recruitment Portal 2020, survival fund registration, survival fund registration 2020, survival fund registration form, survival fund registration form 2020, www.survivalfund.ng, www.survivalfund.ng 2020, www.survivalfund.ng login, www.survivalfund.ng login 2020, www.survivalfund.ng Login Portal, www.survivalfund.ng Login Portal 2020, www.survivalfund.ngLogin