xPlug Technologies Limited Internship Programme for NYSC Members 2018.
xPlug Technologies Limited Internship Programme 2018… xPlug Technologies Limited is an internet generation company based in Lagos (Nigeria) with major inclination in Software Development, Web Portal Technology and Application Development on Web, Mobile and Desktop platforms. Our core business model is hinged on Software as a Service (SaaS), cutting across several business entities. We provide both customized and Off-shelf software to aid business operations and managements.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate NYSC Corps Member
Eligible Batch: 2018, Batch B
- Interested applicants must be Corps Members currently serving in Lagos state only.
- Batch: 2018 Batch B, (Streams I and II only)
Interested applicants must:
- Be Self motivated and ‘Tech Savvy’.
- Excellent organization skills
- Be passionate about IT.
- Possess the ability to learn new skills fast.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering and Physical Sciences only.
- Minimum Second Class Lower (2:2) or Upper Credit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the subject ‘Graduate NYSC’.
Application Deadline: 12th October, 2018.
- Kindly indicate your NYSC Batch (Preferably 2018 Batch B and Stream.)
- Only corps members serving in Lagos state (2018 Batch B, Streams I and II are eligible).
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.