Youngstars Foundation Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply for Graduate Jobs.
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Youngstars Foundation job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unique, life-changing youth organization operating in Abuja, Nigeria. From a weekly youth club in a local barber shop in 1995, Youngstars Foundation is growing to emerge as one of the lead youth non-profit that is building young people and strengthening youth organizations involved in development programs in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
IMPORTANT! Currently there is no trending job update for this company yet. Ensure to BOOKMARK this page to stay updated with first hand information…
Job Title: Media /TV Presenter
- A Degree/HND in Political Science, Law, Mass Communications, Development Studies or any other related Social Science discipline
- Eligibility: Youth aged between 23 and 32 years.
- Script writing
- Tv/Video Content Development
- Marketing TV Content ( Cinematography and Editing skills will be an advantage but not mandatory)
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
- The Customer Service Associate will be responsible for managing incoming calls from different persons making inquiries about our advertised programs and services.
- This will also include responding to inquiries on our different social media platforms promptly and professional, as well as resolve customer complaints on a case to case basis.
- A Degree/HND/OND in Political Science, Law, International Relation or any Social Science discipline.
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in related position will be an advantage.
- Eligibility: Youth aged between 23 and 32 years.
Job Title: Youth Innovation Hub Manager
- The Youth Innovation Hub Manager will be responsible for managing an innovation hub focusing on youth involved in innovations and inventions. The Hub Manager shall also be responsible for identifying suitable innovators and inventors, grooming them to develop/pitch their innovations for financing and aslo attracting investors to the hub.
- This person should have prior experience in startup hub operations, developing new businesses, writing business plans and models, market forecasting, idea development, strategic planning, budget planning, financial analysis, sales and marketing, reporting and other managerial responsibilities.
- A Degree/HND/OND in Business Administration/Management/Sales/Marketing, Finance, or any other related social science discipline.
- At least 2 – 3years of experience in related position will be an advantage.
- Between 23 and 35 years of age.
Job Title: Democracy Program Associate (Female)
- The Democracy Program Associate will be responsible for managing a youth democracy and good governance program designed to increase youth participation in governance, politics, elections and nation building.
- The Democracy Program Associate shall also be responsible for developing youth friendly and relevant governance programs, writing fundable proposals, effectively implementing such programs to the satisfaction of participants, partners and other stakeholders.
- Such a person should be very informed about governance and political affairs in Nigeria and beyond, should have good communication and peoples skills, and also be passionate about youth participation in democracy and good governance.
- A Degree/HND in political science, law, development studies or any other related social science discipline.
- At least 1- 2years of experience in democracy, governance and political-related work with an NGO, or other development organizations will be an advantage.
- Eligibility – Between 23 and 32 years of age.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application Letter, CV and recent passport photograph to: [email protected]
19th January, 2018.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Youngstars Foundation Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Youngstars Foundation Recruitment, How to Apply for Youngstars Foundation Recruitment, Youngstars Foundation, Youngstars Foundation Recruitment, Youngstars Foundation Recruitment 2018, Youngstars Foundation Recruitment Form, Youngstars Foundation Recruitment Guide, Youngstars Foundation Recruitment Requirements