Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduates 2020 | Application Guide.
Zintex Oil & Gas Limited, Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduates, How to Apply for Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment – See more details below;
Zintex Oil & Gas Limited, we deliver quality services and products to the petroleum industry through thoroughly trained professionals, equipped with the right tools necessary to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- A Business Development Manager works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Skills and Qualification
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any field. Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines.
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques.
- Ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them.
- Teamwork and leadership skills.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.