Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment 2018 and How to Apply for Graduate Trainee Job.
Zintex Oil & Gas Limited, Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment – See more details below;
Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment 2018 – In this article you will surely get latest updates on Zintex Oil & Gas Limited 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Zintex Oil & Gas Limited, we deliver quality services and products to the petroleum industry through thoroughly trained professionals, equipped with the right tools necessary to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Our Graduate Trainee Scheme seeks to provide a thorough induction into various aspects of our business, equipping our prospective employees with the requisite skills needed to advance their career/development and also expose them to the different activities and Strategic Business techniques within our organization.
- Over the course of several months, successful candidates will be provided with the required professional, analytical and social skills to assume a position in the organization.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Respond well to clients’ queries, that is, able to establish and cultivate relationships with company’s clients.
- Presentation and proposal development.
- Work closely with colleagues to identify new business prospects.
- Work closely with and co-ordinate other team members to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific clients.
- Manage clients’ accounts so as to meet targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, products mix/sales and clients acquisition and retention.
- Work with other team members to develop marketing campaigns so as to raise more awareness of the company products.
- Ability to think indicatively, pay attention to detail and seek continuous improvement.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Dedication of time and knowledge,
- Effective time management skills.
- Promptness and dependability.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to deliver presentations in front of varying audiences if needed.
- Ability to work under less or no supervision
- Ability to develop a well-tailored digital marketing proposal.
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- High level of integrity and transparency.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and detailed Resumes to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2018.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Zintex Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.