Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment for Zonal Manager 2019.
Michael Stevens Consulting Job Vacancy for Zonal Manager … Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting for Zonal Manager. The ideal candidate must possess relevant qualifications.
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a long established and well-structured commercial banking institution has retained our services to search for a self managed professional of high integrity to drive its business in the Federal Capital Territory and its environs.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zonal Manager
The appointee will:
- Have an excellent knowledge of retail and consumer lending products
- Conceptualize strategies and plans to secure profitable business relationships in the zone
- Communicate and drive business development strategies across the branch network
- Approve and monitor the performance targets of branches
- Lead from the front and Co-ordinate the marketing efforts for deposits and other liability products
- Build and maintain a profitable credit portfolio across the region, monitor credit performance on a timely basis, and the remedial management of problem assets
- Co-ordinate the development and management of relationships with high net worth individuals
- Prepare weekly/monthly activity/performance reports for review by the Regional Director and Top Management.
- The required candidate will be a very experienced and well qualified banker with upwards of ten years experience in a retail/commercial banking institution, with an excellent knowledge of the public sector, highlighted by very good contacts at senior levels, and an above average knowledge of transaction dynamics for small, medium to large corporate bodies, as well as public sector products and services.
- Ideal candidates will have demonstrable management skills, strong credit analytical competences, as well as excellent business development and relationship management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, and strong ICT skills, will be essential requirements for this senior management position.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.