=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
University of Melbourne Humans Rights Scholarship 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
University of Melbourne Humans Rights Scholarship 2017….. The University of Melbourne is delighted to invite applications for The Human Rights Scholarship 2017.
The Scholarship is intended to funded fees of students who are undertaking research in the field of human rights at the university.
University of Melbourne Humans Rights Scholarship 2017
The Scholarship is awarded annually on the Basis of the level of commitment to human rights, academic merit and strength of supporting documentation.
Master’s and Doctoral Degree
There numerous benefits attached. They Include;
- Fortnightly living allowance, including limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant for students moving to Melbourne from interstate or from outside Australia.
- The duration of this scholarship is up to two years for students undertaking a Master by research degree and up to three years, with a possible six-month extension, for students undertaking a Doctorate by research degree.
Note that the Human Rights Scholarship does not cover tuition fees for international students.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must:
- Either have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne, or
be currently enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne and have at least 12 months (full-time equivalent) of candidature remaining.
- Intend to undertake graduate research in the human rights field and be committed to the peaceful advancement of respect for human rights that extends beyond academic studies (such as voluntary work and/or work experience).
- Have not already completed a research qualification at the same or higher level as the course for which a scholarship is sought.
4.Intend to study as a full-time student unless there are compassionate or compelling circumstances that prevent you from undertaking full-time study
not have previously received a Human Rights Scholarship.
How to Apply
You must submit an online application for a research degree (if you are not currently enrolled in a research course) and the Human Rights Scholarship in the given link.
October 31, 2017
For More Information
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about University of Melbourne Humans Rights Scholarship 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for University of Melbourne Humans Rights Scholarship, How to Apply for University of Melbourne Humans Rights Scholarship 2017, University of Melbourne, University of Melbourne Humans Rights Scholarship, University of Melbourne Humans Rights Scholarship 2017, University of Melbourne Humans Rights Scholarship 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements, University of Melbourne Humans Rights Scholarship Application Portal, University of Melbourne Humans Rights Scholarship Guide, University of Melbourne Humans Rights Scholarship Requirements