=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
NPower Physical Verification 2017: Date, Venue and Requirement.
N-Power Physical Verification 2017…. In this article, i will be explaining in detail about NPower Physical Verification 2017. I will help you understand everything you need to know by making my explanations very simple. Just stay focus and follow the lead.
NPower Physical Verification
Notice – Npower Physical Verification commences immediately after you’re pre-selected. To physically verify, N-power is in partnership with National Orientation Agency, and National Youth Service Corps. You’re verified at your local government of residence.
The physical verification is for only those who passed their test and was shortlisted. If you were not shortlisted we sympathize with you and we promise to notify you on other opportunities.
Check N-POWER Batch B Shortlisted Candidate Here
The verification to be carried out are Age verification, Education verification, Residential verification, Employment verification, NYSC verification, all these are what makes up the physical verification
List of Documents Needed
- Authentic and valid identity card
- Education Credentials
- Bank print of your BVN details
- Residential permit of your Local Government area.
- Passport photograph
- NYSC discharge certificate
- N-power 2017 online print out with your Reference number.
The physical verification is carried out to filter the shaft from the grains, that is, it is done in other to ensure that only qualified persons are employed. Nobody should block another person chance of being selected. All fake persons will be disqualified. Genuine persons who passed their assessment test will be verified.
IMPORTANT: N-Power, the Federal Government youth empowerment scheme, has revealed the date it would publish everything applicants need ahead of physical verification for 2017/2018 preselected candidates. FG advises already employed ones not to bother to go for physical verification exercise since they are employed already.
There are certain details you might be asked to fill by the Npower personnel’s. Some likely details required by you to fill are;
- Full names as recorded in your BVN
- Address information
- Your state of origin and LGA
- The LGA of State of residence
- Your mother’s maiden name
- The year you finished service.
- Your NYSC PPA (place of primary assignment) and state.
Important Update to Applicant
- If you are an NCE or OND applicant, make sure you have the certificate or statement of result to be presented on your physical verification day which is not far from now.
- If you are a Degree or HND applicant, make sureyour NYSC discharge certificate is ready to be presented on the day of your physical verification, any one who appears with results but without NYSC certificate will automatically be disqualified without an option of grace.The reason we are carrying out physical verification before final shortlisting of candidates to be employed, is to fetch out such applicants who will increase the shortlisted number without making it in the end.
- Therefore, if you have not met the conditions stated above, kindly do not give yourself the pains of wasting money for all this online processes only to be disqualified in the end.
- We want the general public to be aware that npower is for unemployed GRADUATES and not students.
- Also, physical verification for all 2017 applicants commences immediately after the whole test, location and time will be communicated as time goes on.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.